Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Why i'm changing my channel (again)...

Why i'm changing my channel (again)...
Over a year ago I posted a video called "It's time for a change..." Since then, I've had some thoughts. If you've been subscribed for a while, you might remember that one. I've been sitting with it ever since, and I've finally worked a few things out about this channel, about what I got wrong, and about the kind of videos I actually want to make from here. No tutorial today, just an honest conversation with you. If you're a creator who's ever second-guessed your own direction, I think this may help. By the way, this was the video I posted: https://youtu.be/5babs1f1HAg *▼ ▽ JOIN THE COMMUNITY - THE PRODUCTIVE DIGITAL CREATOR* Join 20,000+ email subscribers who receive the latest tips and tutorials directly from me. ✉️ Signup is free: https://ift.tt/rGO1B4V *🌟 SOCIALS* https://ift.tt/UuPL8H7 https://ift.tt/AD8UKPI WEBSITE: https://ift.tt/of0ZELq 🧰 TOOLS & GEAR I USE: https://ift.tt/VLNsBaq 🛒 SHOP MY PRODUCTS: https://ift.tt/PiYtB2o 📅 MY YOUTUBE CONTENT PLANNER: https://aurelius.link/master ☕ BUY ME A COFFEE and get 5 BONUSES: https://ift.tt/lJcz4Vg *▼ ▽ MY RECOMMENDED TOOLS* 🚀 vidIQ - My secret YouTube growth tool. Start for just $1: https://ift.tt/ICUocAE 🌐 Hostinger - Build a website in minutes with AI: https://aurelius.link/hostinger (Coupon: AURELIUS) 🎨 Canva Pro - Worth every penny for all your design needs: https://aurelius.link/canva 📘 Designrr - Ebook maker with dozens of templates: https://aurelius.link/designrr 🎵 Epidemic Sound - Where I get all my music for YouTube videos: https://aurelius.link/epidemicsound Disclaimer: Some of the links contain affiliate links, meaning I will earn a small commission when you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. *▶ CONNECT WITH ME* https://ift.tt/UuPL8H7 https://ift.tt/AD8UKPI WEBSITE: https://ift.tt/of0ZELq PARTNERSHIPS & SPONSORSHIPS: https://ift.tt/7Zkm5F8
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgK8PFI1CPE

No comments:

Post a Comment