Saturday, September 19, 2026

Put A Live AI Rep On Any Business Website From One URL (CueVue)

Put A Live AI Rep On Any Business Website From One URL (CueVue)
🎁 Get CueVue + my exclusive bonuses here: https://ift.tt/2NcAtRw CueVue is a live conversational avatar you put on any website, and in this interview Todd Gross demos it and walks through what it does. He shows the LiveRep talking back in real time, answering visitor questions from a business's own knowledge and gathering a name, email and phone number inside the conversation without a form. Todd also explains building a rep from a single business URL in about three minutes and using CueVue as a service for local clients. 👉 Buy CueVue through my link above and every bonus is yours free. 🎁 Get access to my FREE course: https://ift.tt/iO2BWfY 🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://ift.tt/h1KtdAC Affiliate Disclaimer: I may receive a commission if you purchase through my link. However, I always share my honest opinion — what I like, what I don't, and whether it's worth your time. My goal is to help you make informed decisions that are right for you. Always do your own research before buying any product. 0:00 The Future of Website Interaction 0:59 Beyond the Clunky Chatbot 2:53 Live Demo: Testing the AI Host 5:49 Meet Sophie: The Data Collector 12:11 Launch Details and Agency Potential
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFQIXq67Eo

No comments:

Post a Comment