Saturday, September 12, 2026

Fix Their Website For AI Search & Keep 100%

Fix Their Website For AI Search & Keep 100%
🎁 Get AI Readability Pro + my exclusive bonuses here: https://ift.tt/mqfHVLT AI Readability Pro is the focus of this interview and live walkthrough with Joe, who built the tool to help small businesses show up in AI searches like ChatGPT, Claude, and Gemini. In the demo, Joe runs a website audit, generates the FAQ blocks, schema markup, and content rewrites needed to fix a site, and shows the reseller page and payment setup included in this launch. The conversation covers why most sites aren't optimized for AI search and how AI Readability Pro packages the report and the fix together. 👉 Buy AI Readability Pro through my link above and every bonus is yours free. 🎁 Get access to my FREE course: https://ift.tt/9HUWIvF 🔔 Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://ift.tt/dlIob4Z Affiliate Disclaimer: I may receive a commission if you purchase through my link. However, I always share my honest opinion — what I like, what I don't, and whether it's worth your time. My goal is to help you make informed decisions that are right for you. Always do your own research before buying any product.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoYetwChfiw

No comments:

Post a Comment