Friday, December 4, 2020

The New Peter McKinnon (Music Video)

The New Peter McKinnon (Music Video)
Grab a coffee, sit back, and enjoy while I change the Creator Youtube World as you know it. This is obviously one big joke, every person I mentioned in this video I am a huge supporter of, its all love from this side of the throne. If you want to keep seeing these music videos get better and better, please share them with a friend and support my sponsors if you can! Big thank you to Cuts Clothing for sponsoring this and making it all happen. Use code: SAMNEWTON for 15% off your new favorite shirt. Check them out here: https://ift.tt/36tNGld TEAM: Written, Directed, Edited By: Sam Newton Beat Produced By: Mark9 (Marco Leclerc) Shot By: Chase Viken Starring Weston Tisch as Peter McKinnon B-Cam: Petey Dyer Colorist: Jake Pierrelee Cool VHS Effects: Alex Romo Set Assistant: Nick Haugen BTS: Danny Dyer, Jeremy Nichols LYRICS: Peter Mckinnon Peter Mckinnon Its my time now, Im the new Peter Mckinnon (oof) Peter Mckinnon Peter Mckinnon I need my crown, Im the new Peter Mckinnon You know I be killing this beat I’ve been given, tell Peter McKinnon, get out of my way, Im taking the throne, remember the name, Sam Newton Media staking my claim My Broll is lethal, I always deliver My whips automatic, im shooting manual My sh*ts so Kold itll make you shiver Your Brolls old you be looking like Daniel (Schiffer) They compare me to Kolder Man that shit is amusing, I am the greatest alive And he is like Peter, another canadian losing Im heating up like the R5 Hole in one on a par 5 Yo sh*ts trash like Nikon Y’all should format hard drives Imma end these channels when I take my crown Matti, and Dietchy, and Make Art Now Mango, and Mathews, Christopher Hau Your careers are undone when I take y’all down Peter you soft like promist Im on top like I promised Imma end all my opponents that’s what I’ve been about, y’all can forget about Peter Mckinnon Peter Mckinnon Its my time now, Im the new Peter Mckinnon (oof) Peter Mckinnon attention Peter Mckinnon I need my crown, Im the new Peter Mckinnon CHECK OUT ARTLIST! Every Creator needs royalty free music in 2020. Artlist offers unlimited download of the best music in the industry. I've used them for over 2 years now and now you can too. Get 2 Extra Months Free of Artlist when you sign up with this link: https://ift.tt/3aQff7Q CHECK OUT ARTGRID! Stock Footage is an essential tool for filmmakers, and Artgrid provides unlimited downloads of industry leading footage for you to step up your edits and save time while you do it. Get 2 Extra Months free of Artgrid when you sign up with this link: https://ift.tt/3d47efQ Find out more about my company check out https://ift.tt/2XbeQcl
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZLe9ntNFWc

No comments:

Post a Comment