I Ate at Family Meal At Blue Hill. One of the Most Interesting NYC Michelin Starred Restaurants
I eat at and review Family Meal At Blue Hill, which is located in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City. The restaurant has a Michelin Star and serves a tasting menu, but it’s really an interesting assortment of shared plates featuring locally sourced and seasonal ingredients for $145. Chef Dan Barber founded Blue Hill in 2000, which has been going strong ever since.
Instagram: https://ift.tt/kiqIUPD
Food Instagram: https://ift.tt/i4SJDLT
My camera: https://amzn.to/4iHKGEW
Full Disclosure: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links, which means I could earn a small commission from a sale, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
About Me: I live in NYC and I’m about food, travel and work.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ejbRoj5agI
No comments:
Post a Comment