Wednesday, January 20, 2021

MILLIONAIRE REACTS MR. BEAST " I BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN 5 STORES" |

MILLIONAIRE REACTS MR. BEAST " I BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN 5 STORES" |
I'm thankful for Mr. Beast! He has such a giving heart and the world needs more people like him... Welcome to another video guys! Today we're back with another Mr Beast reaction! This time, we're reacting to him buying LITERALLY everything in 5 stores! i knew he would be a big baller, but he has an even bigger heart. i can't wait for this channel to grow so I can do awesome things like this! I already love giving - but you can never do enough! Be on the lookout for more financial and self-help videos coming soon!! Oh, and we're working on that Graham Stephan collab.... Shhhhhhhh
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQbt7KQXjQY

No comments:

Post a Comment