Sunday, October 18, 2020

Oculus Quest: Drop Dead, Killing the zombie horde!

Oculus Quest: Drop Dead, Killing the zombie horde!
So I was playing the Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners on the Oculus Quest and while its on ok game (there are some issues with it) I found myself craving some intense Zombie killing action. So I went back to one of my favorite Quest games: Drop Dead - Duel Strike Addition. Even after almost a year this is one of the best Oculus Quest games available. There is a story mode, but what I really love is the horde mode, with 30 intense levels of zombie slaying non stop action on each of 4 available maps. I got to tell ya, few things are as satisfying as blowing a zombies head off with your trusted .45 revolver, blasting its legs away with your 12 gauge or 'disarming' it with a hatchet. Lots of weapons, lots of ways to zombie slay and lots of non stop Oculus Quest action. Drop Dead: Duel Strike is a must have for the Quest.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUpha9vexA

No comments:

Post a Comment